|void||Begin_Highlight_Search (int count, const HC_KEY *keys, const char *list)|
|Searches for all highlights. More...|
|void||Determine_Highlight_Status (int count, HC_KEY const *keys, int *results, char const *options)|
|Determines if a particular key path invokes highlights. More...|
|Discards any remaining results from this search. More...|
|bool||Find_Highlight (int *count, HC_KEY *keys, char *options)|
|Returns the next highlight that was collected. More...|
|void||Show_Highlight_Count (int *count, int *max_keys)|
|Returns the number of distinct highlights collected, and the maximum number of keys that will be returned in the results to Find_Highlight(). More...|
|const HC_KEY *||keys,|
|const char *||list|
Searches for all highlights.
count Length of 'keys' array in parameter 2. Set
countto zero if no path filtering is desired; otherwise the specified key path will be used to filter the results.
keys An array of HC_KEYs defining an unambiguous path to the highlighted object. Set
keysto zero if
countis zero and no path filtering is desired.
list list of styles, drawing mode, or passive/active highlight. See DETAILS section below.
list parameter, the following filters can be applied to the highlight search:
- style = (style name,...)
- only collects highlights which match one of the specified style names
- quick moves [=(off | inplace | overlay | spriting,...)]
- only collect highlights which match one of the specified drawing modes; if no modes are specified (i.e., simply "quick moves"), (overlay,spriting) is assumed
- passive = on | off
- only highlights matching the specified passive state are collected
- path match [= exact | above | below]
- may be used to indicate whether the search only matches the path exactly (the default), matches highlights at or above the target along the path, or at or below the target along the path.
- See also
|HC_KEY const *||keys,|
|char const *||options|
Determines if a particular key path invokes highlights.
count Length of 'keys' array in parameter 2 keys An array of HC_KEYs defining an unambiguous path to the highlighted object results Returns a bit-encoded integer for each of the input keys. See below for specific values. options Options to control the behavior of the function, can filter highlights in the same manner as in Begin_Highlight_Search()
results will be populated with a bit-encoded integer for each of the input keys, or a combination of these bitwise OR'd together:
- 0 the corresponding key is NOT highlighted
- 1 the corresponding key is the target of a highlight
- 2 the key receives the effect of a tree highlight
- 4 the key is along the path to the highlighted item(s)
- 8 this bit is currently not in use
- 16 the key is geometry with highlighted components
|bool Find_Highlight||(||int *||count,|
Returns the next highlight that was collected.
count - count of distinct highlights collected. The count returned is the number of keys filled in for the highlight path. keys - keys returned. options - Options used to filter results. Can use "style=style name", "passive" to find only passive highlights, and "geometry" if Define_Geometry_Highlight() was used to specify highlighting of parts of a shell or mesh.
- true if any keys were found, otherwise false
|void Show_Highlight_Count||(||int *||count,|
Returns the number of distinct highlights collected, and the maximum number of keys that will be returned in the results to Find_Highlight().
count - count of distinct highlights collected. max_keys - maximum number of keys that will be returned in the results from a call to Find_Highlight().
No additional details.