Some of the features of the HOOPS Web Viewer API include:
- Fast Model Streaming and Model Aggregation
- Optimized Large Model Performance
- Granular Picking and Highlighting
- Full Support for Engineering Data
- 2D and 3D Markup Support
- Cutting and Sectioning Support
- Client-Side Mesh and Material Creationd
- Support for Server-Side Rendering
The goal of this section of the Programming Guide is to give you a comprehensive understanding of the major functional areas of the HOOPS Web Viewer API, with the focus on helping you integrate the library into your own application and answer as many questions as possible. Feel free to read through the content sequentially or just jump to areas that are relevant to you.
If you prefer a more condensed tour, we recommend the Building A Basic Application tutorial, which provides a step-by-step walkthrough of the product by building a simple web application using HOOPS Communicator.