This tutorial focuses on capabilities that would typically be provided by an inventory management visualization solution. The concepts here are not specific to inventory management, and can be cherry picked for use in your own application. A completed version of this tutorial can be found on our Learning BitBucket project.
- Generating and parsing an XML file using Converter
- Linking parsed node IDs to database information
- Using the HOOPS WebViewer to access this additional application data
- Filtering nodes in the model tree given the current UI state
- Potential rendering techniques to display the filtered data
By the end of this tutorial, we will see an application that looks similar to the final result below: