HOOPS Publish supports the connection of standard actions to buttons or links within the PDF document.
- LaunchURL: to launch a URL in a browser window
- StartAnimation: to start an animation on a 3D annotation
- PauseAnimation: to pause the current animation on a 3D annotation
- ResumeAnimation: to resume the current animation on a 3D annotation
- SetRenderingStyle: to set the default rendering type for all objects in the scene on a 3D annotation.
- SetView: to activate a view in a 3D annotation
Playing a U3D animation
T he U3DWithAnimation sample shows how to play a pre-defined animation stored within a U3D file.
Note that the first seven seconds of the animation stored in the U3D file don’t do anything so the animation is set to start at 8 seconds. The start animation button launches the animation for the 3D Annotation context. The pause and the resume buttons stop and play this animation.: